During pregnancy acupuncture can treat an extensive range of common problems including high anxiety levels in those early days, nausea and most pregnancy related symptoms.
It is an effective and lasting therapy and can be used safely in cases where there are few other treatment options.
It can be used for the following conditions:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Varicose veins, haemorrhoids and vulval varicosities
- Urinary tract infections
- Musculoskeletal conditions – Pubic symphysis pain, lower back pain and sciatica, carpel tunnel syndrome, general back and neck pain
- Fatigue and Exhaustion
- Anaemia – in combination with supplementation
- Anxiety and depression
- Threatened miscarriage, bleeding in pregnancy
- Sinusitis, colds
- Pregnancy induced hypertension
- Breech and posterior positions
Finally, acupuncture can be used as a routine prebirth treatment to maintain
Call to ask Machelle to support you in your pregnancy.